Wednesday, November 29, 2017

T-4 -TEXAS TOUR!!

 HI Gang - Ill be out in Austin Texas doing some dates from December 8th til the 16th 
I was in Texas last August for a string of dates In Dallas ,San Marcos & Austin in support of my new releases - "BALLAD OF BRIAN JONES" Limited edition 5 song 12 inch EP  on Vinyl & STARSHAKER  on CD & Cassette

I am looking forward to being back in Texas. I will be backed by local Austin musicians my friends- "The Rubilators'  - check my show dates for more info on the website page.

The Ballad of Brian Jones record cover is a really cool picture supplied 
by legendary Rolling Stones photographer Gered Mankowitz  who did the Stones album covers;
('Between The Buttons' ,'Decembers Children'(Out Of Our Heads UK) & booklet pics in 
'Big Hits High Tide & Green grass" as well as photos of Paul McCartney,Jimi Hendrix, Oasis,Marianne Faithful ,Kate Bush & The Jam to name a few...Quite an honor.

See you in Austin!
HOLE IN THE WALL - Dec 8th
HOTEL VEGAS- DEC 12th
SAMS TOWN POINT -DEC 15th

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers